Moving fast through snow isn't anything new to you, but when you do it while wearing The North Face Light Tight, you get an all new level of comfort for your snow slaying. This lightweight, stretchy baselayer provides a comfortable interface between your skin and your snow pant so you stay dry and warm all day long.
- FlashDry thermal technology features microporous particles in the insulation that encourage the evaporation of moisture in the insulation as well as from your skin, which enables evaporative cooling during hikes
- Lightweight polyester and polyolefin fabric holds in heat, stretches, and dries quickly if you take a hike in the afternoon
- Close fit better facilities heat and moisture regulation
- Flatlock seams let you move naturally without chafing
- Elastic waist secures the tight as you ski
Share your thoughts
Lightweight & comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I'm 180-ish, 5'9" 30" inseam, size M/Reg fits perfectly.
This layer is light & warm but not hot. I've worn them under insulated NF Freedom pants on temperature days in the teens and it's like a day at the beach. Big bonus - fabric does not scratch your skin. Definitely worth the price.
Comfortable and quick drying
This is my go to base layer for all but the colder days of the season (I'd say colder than 10F). It's comfortable and Flash Dry technology allows for quicker drying than similar pants, particularly when you pair it with vented pants. I prefer this cut over the boot cut just because I have that added security when hiking in powder, where the boot cut tends to ride up sometimes. Plus, in my experience, it tends not to retain odors as much as some of the other base layers on the market.