Discomfort on the mountain can make you lose focus during a park lap or on an exposed run, which can lead to nasty falls. The North Face Light Boot-Top Bottom both ensures heat and moisture regulation and prevents bunching under your boot cuffs so you can ski or ride comfortably. Its FlashDry fabric technology ensures you stay dry no matter how much you sweat so you don't freeze once the sun dives below the opposite ridge.
- FlashDry thermal technology features microporous particles in the fabric that encourage the evaporation of moisture in the fabric as well as from your skin, which enables evaporative cooling during hikes
- Lightweight polyester and polyolefin fabric holds in heat, stretches, and dries quickly if you take a hike in the afternoon
- Close fit better facilities heat and moisture regulation
- Boot cut keeps the pant legs short so they don't overlap your socks and bunch up inside your boots
- Flatlock seams let you move naturally while skiing or boarding without chafing
- Elastic waist secures the tight as you ski or snowboard