Thermoball for the whole family.
Just because cool weather has settled in for the season, doesn't mean you and your rabble-rouser can't rally-ho and head out into the hills. Instead, reach for The North Face Girls' Lexi Thermoball Hooded Down Jacket and get to hiking. This versatile jacket features an silhouette that's equal parts technical and stylish.
More specifically, the Lexi features a durable and lightweight nylon taffeta exterior, while the high-pile fleece in the collar and hood offers a cozy fit and feel. Additionally, the PrimaLoft Thermoball insulation is not only highly packable, but touts a high warmth-to-weight ratio that assures steadfast, furnace-like fervor on those chilly days. Two hand pockets offer warm respite for cold hands, and the snap front placket doubles on defense against chilly winds.
- A versatile, warm jacket for cool weather
- Nylon taffeta exterior is durable and lightweight
- PrimaLoft Thermoball insulation is packable and warm
- High-pile fleece in collar and hood offers a cozy feel
- Hand pockets offer warm respite for cold hands
- Item #TNF02NA
- Q & A
Great sweater feels great