- Detail Images
Fend off the pesky weather and get down to business.
You've got the crux on your mind, not the weather, so let The North Face Women's Leonidas Jacket take care of that while you concentrate on flashing this thing once and for all. Or maybe you're almost to the summit, and there's no way some chilly winds or rain is going to keep you from that view. Whatever the case, the four-way stretch, fully taped Leonidas with waterproof, breathable HyVent will let you nail those moves while keeping you dry, cool, and collected.
- Durable 2.5-layer HyVent 40D nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch provides comfortable 25PSI-rated waterproof protection and exceptional breathability
- Fully taped seams keep out leaks and drafts
- Fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated brim shelters the head with a perfect, lean fit
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip prevents chilling drafts and keeps things tidy
- Two large alpine Handwarmer pockets stow essentials out of the way of your harness or pack