Best of both worlds.
Have your cake and eat it too with The North Face Men's Kilowatt Thermoball Insulated Jacket. This innovative jacket has a fleece body along with an insulated, weather-resistant panel at the chest, shoulders, and hood to give you a boost of warmth on cool-weather hikes.
ThermoBall insulation throughout the core, shoulders, and hood offers lightweight warmth and compressibility comparable to down, along with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics. This section of the jacket is also protected by durable and water-resistant Cordura to help it handle demanding outdoor adventures. Meanwhile, hardface fleece throughout the rest of the jacket provides a smooth, flexible feel, along with a bit of wind-resistance to keep chilly gusts from nipping at you.
- Fleece and synthetic insulated hybrid for shoulder season hikes
- Hardface fleece is smooth, flexible, and sheds wind
- DWR-coated Cordura panel is water-resistant and tough
- ThermoBall insulation in key areas insulates and resists moisture
- Zippered hand pockets secure small items
- Item #TNF02IZ