Long-lasting protection against the wettest weather out on those powder-capped peaks.
The North Face designed its Women's Kichatna Bib Pant for the ultimate performance on ski mountaineering and backcountry ski sessions. This Summit Series bib's Gore-Tex Pro Shell membrane has fully taped seams to give you guaranteed waterproof, windproof, and breathable protection against some of the wettest and worst weather out there. Its knit bib utilizes FlashDry technology to wick moisture quickly so you remain dry and comfortable while you push your limits on skis. The North Face also added 80D reinforcements in the seat and knees for durability, and Kevlar® Schoeller-Keprotec reinforcements at the instep protect the Kichatna's legs from the bite of sharp crampons or ski edges.
An active fit pulls the Kichatna close to your lower body without restricting any mobility you need on the mountain. PU coated (water-resistant) zippers run along the sides completely to help you put on and take this pant off. You can adjust the low-profile suspenders for an ideal fit, and the low-profile waistband has a removable belt to adjust according to how many mid-layers you have on. The elasticized gaiters have a zipper for easy access to your boots.
- Gore-Tex Pro Shell membrane, fully taped seams
- FlashDry bib
- Low-profile, adjustable suspenders
- Full-length, two-way PU side zips
- Zippered elastic gaiters, kickpatch
- Low-profile waistband with removable belt
- Gore-Tex Pro Shell reinforcements in seat and knees
- Nylon, Kevlar Schoeller-Keprotec reinforcements in bib
- The North Face Summit Series