Your lungs burn, your heart pumps, and your sweat turns to ice—such is the life of the cold-weather endurance athlete. The good news is that The North Face makes a layering piece just for you, and it's called the Men's Kannon Mid-Layer Top. Think of the design of this top as the intersection between unmatched breathability and comfortable warmth—it's that happy balance you crave when you run, hike, bike, or ski in cold conditions.
- Interlock wool fibers give the body fabric the ability to retain warmth when wet
- FlashDry fiber woven into the polyester portion of the body fabric helps this top dry quickly and moves moisture away from your skin
- Side panels use quick-drying mesh and Flashdry for breathability where you need the most ventilation
- Athletic fit keeps this top close to your skin for warmth, temperature management, and moisture management
- Zip chest pocket gives you easy-to-reach storage for small essentials
- Articulated construction increases range of motion at the elbows