Take aim at the backcountry.
Suit up in The North Face Kannon Insulated Pant and take aim at big backcountry bowls and ridge lines. The super durable, breathable, and waterproof shell is beefed up with FlashDry fiber insulation so you can wage war in the toughest winter conditions. An innovative Chimney Vent system allows air to circulate through the pant, keeping you cool and dry even when you feel like you're having to dig trenches to access your launch point. Get ready for the sweet taste of victory, the Kannon pant has all the firepower you're going to need.
- 2L HyVent pant shell with FlashDry laminate ripstop weave comprise this waterproof and highly breathable pant
- Fully sealed seams and waterproof zips to prevent moisture from seeping through the shell
- 40g FlashDry insulation keep you warm and dry on the coldest days
- Chimney Venting system allows cool air to pass through the stretch vent gaiter at the bottom of the pant, forcing hot moist air up through the thigh vents to increase comfort, breathability, and performance
- Stretch vent gaiter and boot hook facilitate the Chimney Vent system and keep snow from making its way to the top of the boot
- Adjustable waist tabs ensure a custom feeling fit
- Hand and thigh zip pockets securely stow all your goods
- RECCO reflector aids in location in the event of an avalanche