Just what you've been looking for.
Lug around your school essentials in comfort and style with The North Face Women's Jester Backpack. Its women-specific fit and support provides a comfortable pack you won't mind slugging over your shoulders when your on your way to class or to the trailhead.
- Women-specific FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps, foam back panel, and a removable hipbelt offer comfort and support while you hike or ride your bike to class
- Top access makes grabbing your books and binders a cinch
- Durable polyester fabrics provide you a solid backpack for school, work, or play
- Large main compartment stashes your planner, books, and other essentials
- Secondary compartment organizes your small essentials while two mesh side pockets hold your beverages
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got the Jester backpack in the Weimeraner Brown. It's well constructed and seems like it will hold up well. The straps are comfortable and I don't feel like it's hanging really low over my butt. Lifetime warranty is a plus. It's not the biggest backpack. It doesn't have a separate pouch for a laptop or tablet and there's only one organizer type pocket. I miss having all the little compartments I had on my cheap backpack, but I won't miss it tearing in a few months. Plus, it's a lot better looking than the cheap one I had. Color is even better in person than in the photo.