Leave the lumberjack-sized packs for, well, the lumberjacks.
- Women-specific contoured shoulder straps and a shorter back-panel length
- Tough polyester shell makes this pack particularly durable and able to withstand the bumps and bruises of adventure travel
- FlexVent padded straps are easy on the shoulders and ventilated to allow for plenty of airflow so you stay cool
- Removable waist-belt means you don't have to put up with annoying straps flapping against your legs when your load is light
- Mesh side pockets hold your water bottles and the small stash front pocket holds your cell phone so you won't constantly lose it
Share your thoughts
Why is this backpack smaller than the je
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Why is this backpack smaller than the jester but cost more? I like the shape and style of this backpack but I do not like how this backpack is smaller than my old one. This backpack better be very strong and not rip like my other one was about to.
What are the dimensions? This would be...
What are the dimensions? This would be for a HS girl with multiple 4" binders & textbooks.
The pack dimensions are 12.5? x 17.5?x 8?, it should be big enough to hold a few text books.
Is there enough space for a 14" laptop...
Is there enough space for a 14" laptop computer?
This will be ok for a 15 year old, The North Face Isabella Backpack - Women's - 1342cu
Could a 7 year old wear this back pack?...
Could a 7 year old wear this back pack? Or is it too large?
A larger 7yr old might be ok, otherwise the straps will be in the wrong place and too long making it not support the weight well.