Just because it's winter doesn't mean you have to hide your curves.
Instead of going overboard with the layering and looking like an overstuffed sausage, let The North Face Women's Insulated Sumiko Jacket warm your core and keep you looking fashionably stylish in the colder months.
- Stylish, feminine cut and look, and a removable faux fur hood with plaid lining keep you looking fashionable in super-chilly weather
- Waterproof breathable HyVent 2-layer laminated membrane and taped fully seams protect you from the rain, sleet, snow, and falling wet leaves
- Lightweight PrimaLoft Eco insulation (made from 50% recycled materials) keeps you snug and warm on frigid early morning walks to work or the coffee shop
- Adjustable drawcord system at internal waist and hood locks in warmth and blocks out the cold
- Back zippered kick vent ditches excess heat and allows for greater mobility when you're running errands or busy chasing after your dog who jumped over the backyard fence
- Multiple external and internal pockets stash your spare gloves, wallet, cell, and tunes