- Detail Images
Big piles of snow everywhere are no reason to keep him indoors.
When Old Man Winter brings his worst, do you best to keep your little walker warm and dry, starting with The North Face Toddler Boys' Snowdrift Insulated Bib. Even if a big storm stops traffic and closes schools, he needs to get outside and play.
- Waterproof, breathable HyVent (two-layer) fabric and fully taped seams keep the wet out while he rolls around in the snow
- Heatseeker Aero (60g) insulation in the legs ensures he stays cozy and warm in the cold
- Leg gaiters feature gripper elastic with a boot lace hook that hold them in place to seal out snow and moisture
- Articulated knees help the pants move with him
- Large leg cargo pockets for crucial winter items like tissues and snacks
- Reinforcements at the cuffs resist premature wear
- Reflective piping at the hood and sleeves helps make your tot a little more visible in low light
Share your thoughts
Great quality kids bib
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
A great kid's bib pant to protect our little shredder from the elements. We like the cuff extensions to get the extra length as our kids grow.
Works well in Boston
My toddler goes outside twice a day regardless of weather at his daycare. I know he is dry and warm every time with this bib. The gaiters grip his boots well and stay put enough to keep the snow off the velcro on his boots. There is plenty of room for him to grow, and if he's not too much of a weed, we should be able to use it again next year.
Quality gear for the little one.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
There is an abundant amount of toddler cold weather gear out there that is just not up to par with adult selections. Fortunately The North Face has met the need for durable, warm, adjustable, and stylish gear for the little one that refuses to sit still or be indoors. Holding theses side by side with several other manufacturers it was clear the quality was worth the price.