- Detail Images
Let her loose!
- Waterproof, breathable HyVent two-layer fabric and taped fully seams protect her from the wet after a dozen or so falls into powdery or slushy snow
- Heatseeker Aero insulation holds in her body's heat on frozen summits
- Smooth taffeta lining makes layering a cinch beneath the Freedom on extra-frigid days
- Grow cuffs extend the leg cuffs an additional two inches so she's not sporting high-water ski pants after a sudden growth spurt mid-winter
- Articulated knees ensure plenty of mobility while she skis or builds a snow fort
- Adjustable hook-and-loop waist for a just-right fit
- Boot gaiters block out the cold and seal in warmth
- Reinforced kickpatch at hem offers extra durability extra rips and tears
- Hand and cargo pockets stash her lip balm, tissues, and hotel key
- Boot clip at front of leg keeps the Freedom's pant legs from riding up
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are the best snowpants ever. Fit is great - not to slim but not too bulky like the boys. There is room for long underwear or fleece pants underneath. Kept my daughter warm out in the cold for hours - her last pair lasted 2 years and she finally outgrew them. She plays and skis in these and never gets cold here in northern michigan. Love the cute pocket on the leg this year!
We live in Alberta, where it is frequently...
We live in Alberta, where it is frequently anywhere between -20 C to -40 the winter. We do a lot of X country skiing, will these keep her warm enough? Also looking for a recommendation for a mid-weight winter jacket for her for skiing, right now she only has a goose down parka for ultra cold weather. Thanks!