Everyone knows that tt's hard to enjoy the slopes when you're sopping wet and freezing your keister off, which is why the folks over atvThe North Face crafted up the Freedom Insulated Boys' Pant to ensure your little ripper stays warm. This pant covers the bases of waterproof protection and lightweight insulation, keeping him toasty-warm and pleasantly dry through a wide range of winter conditions.
More specifically, the pant boasts a DryVent, two-layer laminate that sheds everything from mid-winter powder to springtime slush, in turn preventing moisture from dampening his under layers. 60g Heatseeker insulation provides lightweight warmth, without restricting movement or being overly bulky, which is especially crucial if he's transitioning his skills into the terrain park. And to make sure he doesn't outgrow these pants in a single season, the EZ Grow leg lengthens the pants with the simple snip of the bottom hem's thread, revealing two inches of additional leg room. Other key features include a reflective logo, elastic-gripper ankle gaiters to seal out snow, zippered hand-warmer pockets, and adjustable hook-and-loop waist tabs for a secure fit.
- Weatherproof, lightly insulated ski pants for winter play
- Waterproof, breathable membrane seals out moisture
- Synthetic insulation provides low-profile warmth
- Adjustable waist tabs lock in his fit
- Ankle gaiters cinch out snow
- Reflective logo boosts visibility
- Regular fit allows just-enough room for a warm baselayer
- Item #TNF02MI