Winter in linear fashion.
Say goodbye to winters spent wrangling random fleeces and waterproof jackets, and say hello to The North Face Women's Inlux Insulated Jacket. This one-stop-shop streamlines your winter protection with its waterproof breathable DryVent membrane that sheds precipitation and remains breathable, while the lightweight synthetic insulation keeps you warm even when wet. An interior layer of high-pile fleece assures furnace-like fervor and unrivaled coziness, and the internal comfort cuffs curb the cold in a dignified, low-profile manner. However, should the sun come out to play and heat things up a little bit, the zippered underarm ventilation makes regulating your body temperature easier than making a cup of hot cocoa. A drop tail hem offers added protection and coverage from blustery winds, and the hood is both fully adjustable and removable for customized style and protection.
- A versatile, insulated jacket for cold-weather jaunts
- Waterproof shell fabric offers protection from precipitation
- Lightweight synthetic insulation keeps you warm and comfy
- High-pile fleece lining provides cozy warmth
- Myriad of pockets accommodates necessities
- Underarm ventilation makes body temperature regulation easy
- Drop tail hem offers added protection
- Adjustable hood is also removable
- Item #TNF02R4