Outdoor-worthy protection with city-suitable style.
You'll keep The North Face Men's Inlux Insulated Jacket close from fall to spring whether you're hiking or just trying to get through a snowy day. This protective jacket features the same waterproof and breathable DryVent membrane that The North Face's ski jackets have, so you know you can rely on it whether it's raining on the trail or snowing in the city.
The Inlux's Heatseeker insulation provides lightweight warmth, a fleece lining has a soft feel, and underarm zips can be opened up in case you get too warm. The North Face styled this jacket with an active fit for a slimming look suitable for nights out in the city. Adjustments at the hem and cuffs ensure a secure fit, and the internal pocket features a media port so you can listen to music comfortably.
- Protective jacket for wet hikes and winter wear
- Waterproof, breathable DryVent membrane for wet weather protection
- Warm Heatseeker insulation and soft fleece lining
- Underarm zippers for ventilation
- Slimming active fit for a sleek profile
- Adjustments at hem and cuffs for a secure fit
- Internal chest pocket with media compatibility
- Item #TNF02JE