A tall order for fast-moving winter activities.
When you need a lightweight, waterproof, performance-oriented boot with a lot of ankle support, turn to The North Face Men's Iceflare Tall GTX Boot. Equipped with a waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane, Zonal insulation, and a tall cuff, this durable winter boot provides all-day weather protection and warmth while you work outside in the cold, hike on groomed terrain, or snowshoe.
- Zonal insulation features 400g PrimaLoft Eco insulation in the toes, PrimaLoft Eco 200g insulation throughout the rest of the boot, and Mylar heat-trapping zones in the forefoot, tongue, and underfoot to ensure your feet stay toasty and warm throughout your chilly excursions
- Zonal insulation also reduces unnecessary weight and bulk, which keeps this boot light and agile for fast-paced winter adventures
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane and waterproof PU-coated leather and ballistic mesh upper offer solid protection from the snow, sleet, slush, and rain
- Injection-molded TPU mudguard provides protection from icy debris
- Form-fitting neoprene collar improves fit and comfort
- Medial and lateral X-Frame Roll Control stabilizer helps prevent ankle-rolls while you shovel the drive, navigate slippery terrain, or take your pooch for a walk midwinter
- Northotic dual-density footbed with softer heel and forefoot pads supply comfort and support
- TPU and EVA Cradle heel-stability and cushioning technology furnish all-day comfort and support
- Lightweight, compression-molded EVA midsole cushions and supports
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole and IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs increase winter traction
Share your thoughts
These boots are great. I have not used it for hiking, yet. I use it for city. It's very light, very comfortable and VERY warm, I mean, it feels like you have put your feet in the oven, though it doesn't make you feet sweaty at all. I'm sure, it will be good for hiking as well.