- Detail Images
Enjoy a dash of stability along with the minimalist feel.
Want to enjoy the lightweight feel of a minimalist shoe without feeling like you're running in flimsy flip-flops? You can now have it all with the The North Face Women's Hyper-Track Guide Trail Running Shoe. Its lightweight welded mesh upper features supportive TPU overlays for a great fit, while the new Cradle Guide
technology in the dual-density midsole offers both softer EVA on top for
cushioning as well as firmer EVA underneath that's precisely engineered
to both protect and stabilize your foot, and to make each stride as efficient as possible.
- Lightweight, minimal upper construction is almost entirely welded to reduce bulk, weight, and chafing
- Breathable sandwich mesh in upper offers cooling ventilation while TPU welded overlays give you a close, supportive fit
- C-Delta metatarsal fit system holds your foot firmly in place
- Perforated Northotic footbed offers support and underfoot comfort
- Cradle Guide technology in midsole uses a mix of EVA densities to cushion maximal forces at foot impact, dynamically support the arch through pronation, and guide the foot through toe-off
- 8mm drop accommodates a variety of running styles
- Strategically positioned pods of high-abrasion rubber balance light weight with traction and durability
Share your thoughts
My go-to shoe
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I ran a ton in these shoes all summer long on a variety of trails from smooth fire roads to gnarly single tracks. They performed great in all conditions, except for slick muddy terrain, in which case I wish they had a little more stickiness on the sole. I tend to be a heel striker. The amount of drop in these shoes is just right. It prevents heel striking and instead helps me land more on my forefoot. My foot is on the wider side and the toe box never feels too tight as many other women's shoes do. They strike the perfect balance between minimalism and lightweight construction but still provide enough support for rugged trails so I don't feel like I'm wearing a slipper.
For me the true test of a trail shoe is how long I can coninuously run in the shoe. I ran an entire 106 mile ultra race in the alps in my one pair of hyper tracks. No blisters. No sore spots. In every single other 100 mile running race I've always had to switch shoes halfway through. That fact alone makes the hyper tracks my favorite running shoe!
Will you get more of the Meridian Blue...
Will you get more of the Meridian Blue Hyper-Track Guide shoes in? Also, what is your policy about returning running shoes? I have not run in these before.
We do not have any more Meridian Blue on order. The inventory we have above is what remains for this season. As for returns the full policy can be seen here: http://sales.liveperson.net/hc/s-9551721/cmd/kbresource/kb-6009974291447807892/view_question!PAGETYPE?sc=127&sp=94&sf=101133&documentid=239621&action=view&VisitorProfile=BCS2&MESSAGEVAR!home=yes&MESSAGEVAR!cookie=no&MESSAGEVAR!docid=239621