You know about on-trail and rock-wall hazards, like rough rock, pesky twigs, and relentless sun; so you appreciate the lightweight, abrasion-resistant, and UPF 30-rated The North Face Horizon Sunnyside Short. And its roll-up legs and crotch gusset allow tons of mobility, for those high steps and boulder-hops.
- Durable, abrasion-resistant 70D nylon woven with ripstop withstands hardcore on-trail wear and tear and dries quickly
- Long, relaxed fit allows tons of movement and provides additional coverage
- Internal drawcord with button closure at waist and button fly provide secure fit
- Leg roll-up feature and crotch gusset allows full-on action and comfort
- UPF 30 protects against harmful sun rays
- Two hand and two rear patch pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Lightweight and Comfortable.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Love these shorts. They fit comfortably, and keep you nice and cool on hot days. I love the roll up feature with the buttons to attach. They wash well too.