Warmth for the top of the world.
Summit Everest, head back to base camp, and warm yourself up in The North Face Men's Himalayan Down Parka. Stuffed with 800-fill down insulation, the Himalayan is warm enough for the world's highest places and light enough for you to take it up there. There's 700-fill down insulation with hydrophobic Climashield Prism at the back and shoulders to retain its warmth in moisture.
The North Face also treated the Himalayan with a windproof breathable Windstopper and a Durable Water Resistant finish. A welded baffle construction makes this parka extra protective in wet weather. The Himalayan also features an adjustable, fully baffled hood to eliminate cold spots, draft yokes are the neck and shoulders to keep warmth in, and enormous chest pockets that you can access inside or out.
- Welded baffle construction
- DWR finish
- 800-fill down insulation
- 700-fill down and Climashield Prism insulated back and shoulders
- Adjustable, fully baffled hood
- Draft yoke around neck and shoulders
- Enormous chest drop pockets with external or internal access
- Item #TNF01X9