A mitt for the world's biggest mountains.
The North Face Himalayan Mitten was truly designed to perform in the unforgiving mountains that are its namesake. The 600 fill-down and Primaloft insulation enable the Himalayan to keep your hands warm when the mercury plummets to ungodly levels while the WindStopper shell creates an impenetrable barrier against wind and water. If visiting ultra-cold environments is on your up-coming itinerary, the Himalayan Mitten is your hand's new best friend.
- WindStopper WS blocks wind, fights water, and breathes so your hands stay dry and comfortable while you climb
- Water-resistant leather palm provides suppleness and improved grip on ice tools
- FlashDry liner wicks away moisture and allows it to evaporate so you stay warm and dry in the harshest conditions
- 600-fill down and Primaloft insulate the palm and the back of the hand for ultimate warmth in even the high Himalaya
- Articulated, molded fit with Kevlar®-reinforced knuckles ensure your hands can perform in the most hostile climbing situations
- 5-Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing throughout the mitten
- The North Face Summit Series