The North Face's lightest and most compressible, down-filled, three-season sleeping bag.
Elite athletes around the world depend on The North Face for lightweight, technical sleeping bags to keep them moving fast and sleeping comfortably, and the Hightail 2S Sleeping Bag is a perfect example. This minimalist sleeping bag tips the scales at just 1lb 4oz, making it The North Face's lightest three-season down-filled sleeping bag. Snug from head to toe, the Hightail hugs your body with lofty, 850-fill goose down and uses trapezoidal baffles to control insulation distribution so cold spots won't crop up. Just because you're considering this sleeping bag for the fast-and-light advantage it offers doesn't mean that you should sacrifice when it comes to the details. To this end, the Hightail also has a full-length zipper to give you some temperature control and Pertex fabric at the hood, collar, and footbox to allow the movement of sweat and moisture away from your body.
- 850-fill down insulation is The North Face's premium, high-end insulation due to its warmth, low weight, and superior compressibility
- Trapezoidal baffles minimize insulation shifting to eliminate cold spots no matter how much you pack and unpack this bag
- Pertex shell material is used around the hood, collar, and footbox so moisture can easily move away from your body, through the fabric, and away from the down insulation
- Fitted hood is designed to contour around your head for maximum warmth, and it features a drawcord so you can cinch the opening as needed
- Full-length zipper is fitted with anti-snag tape along the track, a glow-in-the-dark pull tab, and zipper garages at both ends
- Draft tube keeps air from seeping in at the zipper track
- Vaulted footbox uses a shape that's the most space, warmth, and weight efficient