- Detail Images
Comfort that's anything but prickly.
- Cradle technology centers and stabilizes your heel bone to keep you stable on uneven terrain; cavity in heel construction also redistributes weight upon heel strike to lower impact
- Gore Tex GTX XCR waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry on soggy trails, and breathes to create the ideal microclimate in the shoe
- TPU Snake Plate provides underfoot protection without sacrificing flexibility
- Protective rubber toe cap adds durability and protection on rough trails
- Biomechanically engineered Northotic Pro footbed features Poron ReSource heel and forefoot cushioning pads and extra heel support
- Exclusive Vibram rubber outsole provides lightweight, non-slip traction
Share your thoughts
The North Face Hedgehog Leather GTX XCR
Good for all around activities, probably a little heavy for minimalist hikers. I would say its great for most hiking and really great for work outside when you need to keep your feet dry. I shoveled deep snow and my feet were completely dry. I cant speak to the durability yet, because I have only had them for a two months. If your looking for a light hiker this would be a good all around hiking shoe.