- Detail Images
Technology feels so good.
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Range guaranteed waterproof breathable membrane keeps your foot dry and comfortable in any weather
- Leather, synthetic leather, and breathable mesh upper for durability and comfort
- Traditional lacing is easy to use and repair
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Dual-density, molded EVA Cradle Guide midsole provides cushion and support
- Northotic Pro 2.0 dual-density footbed with 2mm OrthoLite top layer for cushioning and comfort and 3mm EVA bottom layer for support and protection
- EVA Cradle Guide midsole provides impact protection and enhances natural stride transition
- TPU shank and TPU Snake Plate flexible forefoot shield provide complete sole and forefoot protection
- Lightweight Vibram rubber outsole for durability and performance
Share your thoughts
Do these come in women's US size 9 wide?...
Do these come in women's US size 9 wide? If not, can you direct me to some that do? I'd prefer a black/fuschia color combo similar to these... Thanks! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I got these for our light day hiking, very comfortable. Gore-tex is alway a plus.