Rough, tough, and fast.
No matter the trail, load up the miles with a little help from the lightweight and quick-moving, mid-cut The North Face Women's Hedgehog Fastpack Mid GTX Hiking Boot. Completely waterproof and breathable, the Hedgehog is fortified with a Gore-Tex membrane for tough protection when you get caught in a downpour or as you splash through streams. The PU-coated leather and synthetic mesh seamlessly blends durability with breathability, while TPU Cradle, heel-stabilizing technology locks your foot down to help prevent sprained ankles. Furthering the support and cushioning on uneven terrain, a dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with Cradle Guide technology stomps out fatigue through some of the most demanding hikes. And the Vibram rubber outsole withstands years of abuse, not to mention provides reliable traction over slick, uncertain surfaces.
- Lightweight, mid-cut hiker for all-weather adventures
- Gore-tex membrane is waterproof and breathable
- TPU Cradle provides heel stability
- Cradle Guide dual-density midsole locks in support
- TPU-shank adds structure retention
- Vibram rubber outsole grips all types of surfaces
- Item #TNF02VM