- Detail Images
One shoe for the river and the trail.
Bridging the gap between shoe and sandal, The North Face Men's Hedgefrog II Water Shoe is an ideal choice for river trips and sailing excursions. The mesh and leather uppers protect your feet from oars and rigging on the boat deck while the quick-pull lace-lock system eliminates the nuisance of shoe laces coming untied. A sticky HydroTrak rubber sole grips in or out of the water and the EVA midsole supplies ample cushioning and support for day hikes up scenic side canyons.
- Stretch mesh and leather uppers are breathable and durable
- Hydrophobic SBR lining repels water and increases comfort
- Quick-pull lace-lock system provides a secure closure and prevents shoe-laces from coming untied in wet environments
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides cushion, comfort, and support
- HydroTrak sticky rubber compound gives you a secure grip in wet and dry environments
Share your thoughts
The North Face Hedgefrog II Water Shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
great shoe, fits, acts, responds like all my other NF shoes have and do.. great traction under the water on rocks, hiked across several creeks a river and 13 miles with my sons backpacking, HOWEVER, one day of break-in without socks is not enough before you do 13mi. got the blood and blisters to prove it. but its all good now, wore them last week on another adventure and its great. and the water comes out of them great, no slippage inside the shoe, water rolls off the top perfectly, dries well too.