The North Face Havoc Mid GTX XCR Shoe - Women's
- Detail Images
Shrug off fast hikes through rocky terrain, even if inclement weather threatens your quest.
There are three Havoc Shoes, and The North Face Women's Havoc Mid GTX XCR Shoe is the tallest of them all. A waterproof breathable membrane protects your toes from the weather while the rest of this shoe handles technical terrain like a champ. Underneath your foot, a plate protects the forefoot, a Vibram sole grips loose terrain on ascents, and a mid-height cuff wraps around your ankle for support. Believe in the tallest of the Havoc Shoes and you will successfully climb mountains with the most steadfast footing.
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Range (XCR) waterproof breathable membrane blocks moisture from the outside while allowing sweaty moisture to escape from within
- Welded synthetic fabric also works to boost breathability
- Shoe last has a slim shape with a secure heel pocket and generous space in the forefoot area for comfort when ascending quickly or descending steep terrain
- Leather toe, rubber toe cap, and mudguard provide additional protection from hazards
- Cradle technology uses a TPU plate for stability and EVA cushioning underfoot for impact absorption
- Northotic Pro EVA footbed and Poron Resource Heel material combine stability with cushioning and forefoot cushioning pads keep your toes comfy in rough terrain
- TPU Snake Plate offers additional protection and rigidity underneath your forefoot
- Durable and grippy Vibram outsole holds tight on slippery or loose surfaces