Heat he'll appreciate.
Your kid doesn't like it when you sweat him about who swiped the last double chunk chocolate cookie, but he'll appreciate it when you gently nag him to wear his The North Face Harlan Down Boys' Parka when the temperature outside is downright cold. This down-insulated jacket features 550-fill down insulation for undeniable warmth on the coldest of days, and it's Responsible Down Standard certified, so you can rest assured that no geese were live plucked or force fed to make this jacket.
- A winter coat for kids that would rather play outside
- RDS-certified down insulation is lightweight and insulating
- Fixed hood is insulated to keep his noggin cozy
- Adjustable drawcord locks in heat
- Classic fit with drop-tail hem for extra coverage
- Item #TNF02MN
[shell] 50D polyester, [lining] 100% recycled polyester
Center Back Length
1 lb 5.7 oz