Stop dropping your water bottle during your pre-work runs.
- Both bottle and strap weigh only four ounces (without water ) so your arm doesn’t get tired while you jog
- Zippered security pocket holds keys or emergency carbs
- A stuff pocket behind the main pocket holds snack wrappers so you don’t have to haul them out in your sock
- Reflective details shine in headlights to keep you visible during nighttime jogs
Share your thoughts
I love it
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is great. I bought a couple of this and they are great! Really comfortable to carry. It's always attached to your hand, so is basically like if it wasn't there. You don't need to do anything!
Also has a small pocket for keys, cash or stuff like that.
Love the design: comfortable, lightweight, and looks cool. Unfortunately, it leaks. It's not the end of the world, especially since I mostly just carry water, but when I bring gatorade, my hand gets kinda sticky. I love everything about this set--except for the seal.
No plastic taste!!
A very practical handheld with no plastic after taste in your beverage. Zip pouch on the side is very handy for stashing gels or keys and the adjustable leash on the bottle harness enables you to rig it onto a belt or strap.