The suit you’ll want to be buried in—when you’re old and done skiing, of course.
- RECCO avalanche rescue system in the garment for increased safety
- Helmet-compatible fixed hood features adjustments to keep the hood moving with your head
- SuperVent drop seat and Chimney venting system let warm, stale air out to prevent overheating
- Lodge strap and waist support systems let you chill in the lodge without being fully suited up
- Tension straps on the boot gaiters let you adjust them to be tighter or looser
Share your thoughts
This is my favorite piece of outerwear I've ever owned. To be covered in TNF's three layer Gore-Tex head to toe is a godsend whether I'm at home (and wet) in Washington or with friends (and dry) in Utah.Tactfully designed vents make this usable even for touring or sweaty hiking when you need to drop the top layer, something that other one pieces can't handle.I guarantee if you get into a full contact snowball battle with a group of friends, you'll come out drier and more comfortable than anyone.
-the attached photo is in Krasnaya Polyana, Russia.