Wrap your muscles in the comforting support of The North Face Women's GTD Tights on your next run. Your legs will feel better thanks to their compressive fit, but not at the price of getting all sweaty and overheated; well-placed mesh panels and Vaporwick technology ensure that you stay comfortable as you begin to push the pace.
- Compressive fit of the stretchy fabric supports your muscles while you run
- VaporWick technology deal with excess heat and sweat so you won't get the chills as you near the cool-down phase of your workout
- Breathable mesh panels at the sides and backs of knees offers ventilation where you need it most
- Calf-height zips make it easy to pull these tights on and off
- Back zip pocket stows on-the-go essentials
- Reflective piping and logos help you stand out from you surroundings on evening runs
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
So I bought this for my mom, and when I got it I wasn't impressed. It kinda look too simple but I gave it to her anyway.
Now that she's being using it for a while, she's really liking it and says that feels super good when running.
So I think th first impression was wrong, and overall this is a great tight