Ready to run.
- Side stash pocket holds a key and energy gel
- Lightweight, stretchy Vaporwick polyester fabric dries quickly for comfort
- Crotch gusset treated with Sanitized Silver to fight odors
- Reflective logo and details enhance your visibility in the evening
Share your thoughts
Good running shorts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I really like these running shorts. Thin enough that I don't get too warm while running, but thick enough that you can't see right through them. It would be nice if the pockets were functional though. I can fit chapstick in there and a key, but there is no zipper or anything so I am paranoid my key will fall out while running, plus I can't even fit a gu shot in there (high on my priority list for running shorts). Those are the reasons for the 3 stars instead of 5.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My wife purchased these shorts for running. Once again, North Face does not disappoint. She wears them every chance she gets. As for sizing, she says they are pretty true to size. They also are super comfortable.
Sizing is not right
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I followed the size charts and found that the medium (I'm 5'8, 145lbs) was off in the sizing for me.
?Slightly loose in the upper legs/thigh area with puckering fabric
?Waist band elastic was way too tight causing muffin top when the fabric on the legs/thigh was too loose.
?Side pockets are pretty useless. Can't fit a gel or anything bigger than a key into them
Had to return.
Love these shorts! I use them for running and hiking. They are great for hot weather activities because of the vaporwick material. I am 5'3 and purchased the 7in inseam and they came right above my knees.