Cotton keeps The North Face Men's Granite Dome Short cool and comfortable, while nylon slickback adds the material durability that climbers need. This short will keep you comfortable while you sit on belay in a harness or while you drag your body across hot, abrasive rock in the midday heat. After a few seasons, you'll start to wonder if this short is ever going to give up ... which is nice if you hate buying clothes.
- Active fit sits closer to your body than a relaxed fit, but not so close that you feel restricted when you're heel-hooking on a climb or high-stepping on the trail
- Short is cut to fit in and around a climbing harness without restricting your vital bits or bunching in the wrong place
- Blended cotton-and-nylon material feels smooth and comfortable against your skin, dries faster than cotton-only materials, and offers a high level of durability
- Crotch gusset gives you that always-nice freedom of movement on the trail
- Front hand pockets have a welted cut, and back hand pockets feature a patch-on style