- Detail Images
Defending good style is a serious job that only a few are willing to do. Are you?
Most kids don't have the combined financial opportunity, devastating heartbreak, and ninja training required to fight crime in the big city. On the other hand, a normal young man can look dang good and be protected from villainous winter weather in the The North Face Boys' Gotham Jacket. It does have ribbed cuffs, lots of pockets for gear, and removable faux fur trim on the hood, so it's kind of like a bulletproof outfit with a host of unique toys ... kind of.
- Waterproof breathable HyVent membrane locks out moisture and allows perspiration to escape
- Fully taped seams make sure no water slips through
- Removable faux fur allows young crusader to throw said hood trim at unsuspecting girls, conspiring cats, and possible burglars
- Ribbed cuffs and hem seal out toxic gas (and chilly air, too) released by really lame best friends while waiting for the bus
- Four large, snap-closure pockets secure key items like a phone, shades, fake mustache, and bandana; you know, essentials
- Internal media pocket for the sound track provider and security pocket for lunch money
Share your thoughts
Exceptional jacket at a great price
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I am so pleased with this jacket which retails at other places for its full price. I check prices everywhere and backcountry.com always has the lowest and the best products. The jacket with the fur around the hood is super cute and keeps my boys warm and dry. The jackets are true to size though. I was hoping the S 7/8 would be larger but it's not. I had to order the M instead. Still, I am happy with the quality of these jackets--they are North Face after all!