Tough enough for anything winter throws at you.
The North Face Gonzo Mitten is built to handle the harsh skiing conditions die-hard skiers will inevitably face. The SuperSpan and leather shell is super-tough and the HyVent membrane keeps your hands dry while allowing moisture to escape. HeatSeeker insulation provides tons of warmth without being bulky, and the FlashDry lining wicks moisture rapidly so that your hands stay dry on intense hikes to the ridge and long runs to the bottom.
- SuperSpan HyVent twill shell is waterproof, breathable, and durable
- Leather palm is water-resistant and dextrous
- 100g palm/180g back-of-hand HeatSeeker insulation offers superior warmth-to-weight ratio and is highly compressible for a low-profile fit
- FlashDry lining has microporous fibers that greatly accelerate evaporative cooling and drying in conjunction with body temperature to keep the wearer warm and dry
- 5-Dimensional Fit ensures a consistent size no matter the insulation level or intended use of the glove
- RadiaMetric Articulation mimics natural finger position to increase blood flow to the fingers
- Zippered cuff can be worn over or under your sleeve
- Anatomically placed knuckle guards add durability