Uncomfortable days on the hill are gonzo.
Wanting to sport some colorful flair when you style the park shouldn't require you to sacrifice performance in your outerwear. Rest easy—with The North Face Gonzo Jacket you can have the protection of a waterproof and breathable HyVent shell and the stand-out fashion provided by the vibrant three-color block design. For the super-stylish park participant, the Gonzo even comes in an extra-long park length.
- 2L HyVent Proweave shell with a three-color block print provides the protection and cover you need during cold days in the park
- Fully seam sealed to eradicate any chance of moisture penetrating the shell
- 80g Heatseeker insulation provides just enough warmth to take the edge off cold mornings without smothering you come mid-afternoon
- Taffeta, tricot, and mesh lining comfortably slides over layers
- Underarm vents provide ventilation for when you're slogging your way up the ridge line
- Respirator collar panel allows your breath to escape when the jacket is fully zipped, preventing goggle fogging and moisture buildup
- The fixed helmet-compatible hood provides protection in the nastiest snow flurries
- Powder skirt with clip integration allows the skirt to be integrated with any pant for keeping snow out on the deepest powder days
- Adjustable cuffs with integrated thumb holes keep sleeves from riding up when you're riding down
- An array of internal and external pockets hold goggles, media player, cold hands, and accessories
- Recco reflector aids in quick location in the event of an avalanche
Share your thoughts
I love it
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The gonzo jacket keeps me dry and it has many cool features. It is a shell so you need to layer up on a chilly day. This jacket is well worth the price.
Park fit, extreamly bomber
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This fills the stylistic needs of park and pipe skiers with a over all long fit, and as the review below states, if you order the "long" version be prepared to be in tall tee status...
But where style is important, functionality is even higher. this jacket is bomber and will keep you stoked on any day out in the mountains.
Long = Too long
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The long fit is about 2 inches too long, good if you are a skier into that jazz. Cool jacket otherwise.