For skiers who are tired of cold, clammy hands on the mountain.
For solid performance in the snowy world, The North Face Gonzo Glove features a snow-proof membrane, tough leather palm, and super-breathable lining to ensure comfort during the coldest and most demanding days on snow. Ample insulation locks in your hand's heat during the cold snaps and, once you get moving, the breathable FlashDry lining deters clamminess for active comfort.
- HyVent waterproof breathable membrane keeps wet snow out but also encourages breathability to prevent clammy hands
- Synthetic Heatseeker insulation (100g in the palm, 180g in the backhand) provides a heat-holding layer to keep all your hand's warmth on the inside during cold days
- Tough, SuperSpan twill shell with knuckle guards and leather palm withstand tree smacks, ski edges, and a few seasons worth of normal wear and tear
- Soft polyester lining with FlashDry thermal technology features microporous particles in the fibers to encourage the evaporation of moisture in the fabric as well as from your skin, which enables evaporative cooling during hikes
- Five Dimensional Fit matches your hand's shape without taking weeks to 'break in'
- Radiametric Articulation enables easy dexterity when you're buckling boots or zipping up jackets
- Zippered cuff keeps out snow while you tumble through the deep pow and can be worn under or over jacket cuffs
Share your thoughts
Kept me warm at 10 degrees F and below
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I put the TNF Gonzo Glove to use the other day at Solitude when the temps were a bit below 10 degrees F. The fit & dexterity on these gloves is much better than my old Kinco "work" gloves allowing me to make chairlift adjustments to helmet, goggles & zippers without taking off gloves. I really liked the longer glove cuff which helped protect from any draft spots on my wrist despite my jacket cuffs being over the cuff or under the glove cuff.
This warm & waterproof glove is RECOMMENDED!!