Your ski trip is liable to contain warm days with slushy conditions, snowstorms with howling winds, and frigid nights going for aprés drinks on main street, all in the same week. Luckily, you have The North Face Men's Garner Triclimate Jacket and its versatile 3-in-1 design on your side. Wear just the shell when the sun's out, pair it with the insulated liner jacket when you need the extra warmth in the middle of a blizzard, and rock the liner jacket solo when it's time to grab dinner.
The outer shell is crafted with a wind- and waterproof DryVent fabric to ward off icy gusts and relentless snowfall, and it's designed with a slightly longer cut for optimal coverage against frosty conditions. Lightweight and low-profile Heatseeker insulation in the liner adds the warmth boost you need for colder ski days and brisk evenings in the city. Sealed seams keep water from seeping in, and underarm vents help you cool off after a leg-burning run. When you don't know what the weather will deliver, you can't go wrong with the Garner Triclimate.
- One jacket for the whole ski season
- Waterproof and breathable shell
- Insulated liner jacket for extra warmth
- Fully sealed seams prevent leaks
- Underarm vents release excess heat
- Snap-down powder skirt keeps snow out
- Multiple pockets for on-mountain accessories
- Dual-adjustable hood is helmet-compatible
- Item #TNF02IK