Freedom to move on the hill.
As its name suggests, The North Face Men's Freedom Pant is designed to assure unimpeded versatility when you're taking on a day at the slopes. In addition to a modern look, the Freedom's relaxed fit allows for a full range of motion, so you can throw more modern style on your airs while you're at it.
Now, this pant isn't just all good looks and charm. The Freedom pant starts with a tough, nylon shell and a waterproof, yet breathable HyVent 2L laminate, which ensures you stay dry and comfortable, all day long. Additionally, the pant's Chimney Vent cooling system, which funnels air from the StretchVent gaiters to the inner thigh vents, keeps things comfortable once the sun comes out and starts to heat things up. And in keeping with its original design, the Freedom pant comes fully equipped with two hand pockets and a large cargo pocket on the right thigh. To finish things off, The North Face hooked the pant up with reinforced kick-patches and edge guards to protect the pant from sharp ski or board edges, as well as those muddy parking lots.
- Durable ski pant offers all-day protection
- Two-layer laminate is waterproof, yet breathable
- Thigh vents offer a quick cool down
- Ankle gaiters prevent snow from sneaking in
- Relaxed fit ensures unimpeded mobility and accomodates layers
- Multiple pockets ensure you can bring along the essentials
- Item #TNF02IP