- Detail Images
Push your limits in a jacket that knows no boundaries.
Pushing the envelope in the ski world requires clothing that can handle all the ice-scraping, cliff-slapping, and peak-plummeting mistakes that come along with becoming as great as Ingrid Backstrom and Angel Collinson, which is why The North Face created the highly durable Women's Free Thinker Jacket. This Steep Series jacket stylishly protects you from powdery drops and wet weather thanks to the guaranteed waterproof and breathable protection of its three-layer Gore-Tex Pro shell and fully taped seams. Stay connected no matter where you romp in the snow with a phone in the chest's insulated, water-resistant pocket, or a radio in the other chest's pocket when you go deep in the isolated backcountry.
An active fit with a feminine twist pulls the Free Thinker close to your body without restricting your mobility nor limiting your layering on frigid days. This jacket features PU-coated underarm zips to let out some steam while you hike up powder-capped peaks. A stretchy powder skirt clips into pants by The North Face for fully sealed protection. The North Face integrated water-resistant zippers over all the external openings to protect you against the wet weather in ways that most jackets fail to do. Inner thumbholes keep the sleeves in place while you twist and torque off of big kickers.
- Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer membrane, fully taped seams
- 70D nylon Taslan shell, ripstop backer
- Active fit with a feminine twist
- PU underarm zips
- Stretch powder skirt with clip integration
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Water-resistant zippers over all external openings
- Hook-and-loop cuffs with inner thumbholes, adjustable hem
- Chest pocket with radio-holder, other chest has insulated phone
- Recco reflector
- The North Face Steep Series
Share your thoughts
Does the responder built into the jacket...
Does the responder built into the jacket interfere with a SPOT?