Bountiful backcountry storage.
Large enough to hold 70-pounds worth of gear on long-distance treks, The North Face Fovero 70 Backpack offers cavernous storage for extended trips through the wilderness. This top-loading pack features 10+ pockets with handy features, such as a detachable top lid that converts into a daypack, a separate sleeping bag compartment, and breathable beaver-tail pocket for drying wet clothes and gear.
Its three-point compression straps cinch tightly to reduce overall bulk, and the Opti-Fit suspension system bolsters heavy loads. Additionally, you'll find its hydration-compatible design enables convenient drinking (with separate hydration bladder). Plus, the hip belt pockets facilitate quick retrieval of small necessities, such as your compass and map, trail snacks, or smartphone.
- 10+ total pockets
- Holds up to 70-pounds of gear
- Opti-Fit suspension system (adjustable)
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Three-point compression straps
- Dedicated sleeping bag compartment
- Top lid converts into daypack
- External-access tool pockets
- Breathable beaver-tail pocket
- Hip belt pockets
- Item #TNF02C6
- Q & A
hey guys, how do i know if i need a S/M or a L/XL backpack for my body size?