Keep 'em guessing.
Folks have come to expect the usual flannel-and-jeans combo from you, but they'll never see The North Face Men's Fort Point Flannel Jacket coming. Combining the easy-wearing comfort of a flannel with the warmth of a jacket, this lightly insulated jacket is the ideal companion for any après activity. Flip it to the flannel side when you walk yourself to the nearest barstool for a post-ski pint. Then, flip it back to the water-resistant nylon face when you need the extra protection during those snowy walks back home. The relaxed fit leaves room for baselayers, or an extra flannel when you really want to blow some minds, and the adjustable hem gives you the option to cinch it tight when you need to.
- A jacket ideal for mild winter days and cool spring weather
- Lightweight insulation offers low-bulk warmth
- Weather-resistant nylon and soft flannel lining
- Reversible design transitions between flannel and jacket
- Relaxed fit leaves room for extra layers
- Item #TNF02L9