- Breathable Polartec Power Stretch features a smooth jersey face that's wind- and abrasion-resistant and a brushed inner that that wicks moisture and insulates
- Four-way stretch gives the pant a body-hugging fit and excellent mobility
- One front and one back pocket provide convenient spots to stash small items
Share your thoughts
Awesome! The Best!
I bought these to wear under my ski pants and I fell in love with them so much I came back for a second pair. They are super warm even at -6 on the slopes in Colorado. I also wear these as an outer layer when I mountain bike at night. Here in Texas it's not super cold...about 35-45 degrees and these keep me warm but breath and stay dry. I bought my second pair so I could have clean ones every time I ride. Great product, I would recommend them to anyone. I plan to buy the top next.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are great long underwear. Fit good. I used the sizing chart and it worked out for me
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I wear these camping and skiing and they are great. The wind doesn't get through and I stay very warm. I have worn these in 1degrees and stayed warm.