The North Face Flint 2 Tent: 2-Person 3-Season
- Detail Images
- Community Images
Arrive early or late ... either way, the Flint sets up fast and easily.
You may not want to recall the last time you and your mate went backpacking. Perhaps it's because your trying to log an extra mile left you both struggling with your complex tent in the dark and getting in an argument that scared the normally fearless carnivores within earshot. The North Face Flint 2 Tent offers the simplicity and low weight you need to enjoy a trip in the great outdoors ... and possibly even mend a tattered relationship.
- Fly and floor fabric features a PU coating and taped seams to protect you and your gear from wet weather
- Bathtub floor design keeps seams off the ground to help eliminate seepage
- Single door and vestibule saves weight
- DAC Pressfit poles provide structure and stability without weighing down your pack
- Poles made with DAC's Green Anodizing process, which eliminates the chemical polishing stage, reduces the need for hazardous chemicals, and recycles water throughout the rinsing process
- Color-coded poles and clip attachments help you pitch the tent fast so you can get under cover quickly
- Steel stakes are ultra durable
- Interior gear loft clips mean you can add a loft and create extra storage space (compatible square gear loft not included)
- Fast-pitch compatible; just carry the poles, fly, and footprint to save weight (footprint sold separately)