The North Face Felton Triclimate Jacket - Women's
Hold winter at bay.
The North Face Women's Felton Triclimate Jacket comes with a cute, insulated button-down that has you covered if the ski day moves to the lodge once the lifts close. The fully waterproof breathable shell takes care of the snow and wind, while the liner with 80 grams of Heatseeker synthetic insulation makes sure that the icy chill doesn't break through to where you can feel it.
- Waterproof breathable HyVent fabric keeps you dry
- 80 gram Heatseeker synthetic insulation for added warmth, even when wet
- Adjustable hood for added warmth and style
- Core zip-vents allow you to actively regulate temperature
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle wipe
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs seal out the snow
- Hem cinch cord keeps drafts from getting inside
- Interior goggle pocket protects your lens
- Zip handwarmer pockets to warm frozen digits
- Chest pocket for convenient storage
- Reversible liner with flight-style collar that doesn't interfere with shell jacket
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Incredibly warm and cute. Practically a steal at its current price.
Does the yellow green in liner of pink...
Does the yellow green in liner of pink jacket exactly match the Sally pant in rave green?