- Detail Images
Apparently you just run for extended periods of time.
- Boa system uses a ratcheting dial on the outside of the pack which allows you to quickly cinch down excess space as you drink water from the internal reservoir so there's no annoying sloshing when you run
- Two-liter reservoir capacity holds enough water for long adventure runs
- External mesh pocket, front zipper pocket, and large main compartment hold food and spare layers
- Trekking pole attachments keep necessary mountain gear close at hand
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
An indulgence into any day worthy endurance adventure the mind can dream.
Really cool pack
This is a great trail running pack. It is full of features that make time on the trail fast and easy. The hydration system is well thought out with the Boa shrinking design. As you drink your H2O and your bladder begins to empty - you simply tighten down the Boa system and it shrinks the excess air/material out of the bladder and pack. this keeps the pack snug to your body without a lot of wasted movement. The extra water bottle holder on the butt of the pack is a great bonus bottle carrier. All in all, if you are putting in long miles or doing some serious vert and need space fro an extra layer..this pack will do you right.
The North Face Enduro Plus Hydration
Nice improvement on the Enduro boa, still not a pack for really tall people, but nice if it fits you though.