A simple solution for easy hydration.
- Breathable E-VAP foam adds a layer of something soft between your back and the Enduro Belt
- Large zippered pocket holds your keys and small essentials
- Bungee bottle holder keeps your water bottle easy to reach and quick on the draw
- Reflective detailing offers increased visibility at dusk or when you're running at night
Share your thoughts
Comfortable but pocket Lacks
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I got this back mostly for use while I ride my bike to carry my phone and keys and to have a second water. This is a very Comfortable pack but its pocket is so small I can hardly place my phone (Moto X, not a large phone but bigger then a iPhone) and keys without dangerously straining my headphone cords.
I find that the water bottle sometimes leaks does not keep it seal when I screw on the top. The bulks are nice and tucked out of the way.
- small and comfortable
- Pocket lack in utility
- water bottle leacks
the perfect fit
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I tried out a few belts before I found this one. My criteria were:
- as small and slim as I could find but still fit what I needed
- large enough zippered pocket to carry iPhone, car key and a snack bar
- single water bottle
- snap belt
I am 5'3" and I was worried that this pack was not designed for a woman, because as my hips are wide, but my torso is short I often have trouble with uni-sex packs. This however sits perfect well right above my hips without bouncing. (I have yet to try it trail running, but have taken it on several hikes and festivals)
I wanted a snap closure because after trying the salomon similar sized that had a velcro belt I found that to be kind of a pain taking on and off quickly.
The biggest reason why I was so happy with this pack is because of the size of the zippered pocket. Other minimal packs barely fit my phone in its case let alone my key - this one however is just perfect for my phone, my car key (on the key chord), and a snack bar for a long day at a festival or a solid hike. It also has a pocket separator to keep things safe.
I would definitely recommend this!