- Detail Images
Keep your BTUs where they belong, close at hand.
- 700-Fill down offers excellent loft, good rebound from compression, and a warmth-to-weight ratio that surpasses any synthetic insulating material
- 20D Nylon shell fabric with DWR treatment helps repel water and maintain necessary breathability for the down insulation
- Elastic cuffs and hem cinch cord help block out wind and cold
- Performance fit designed to move with your body
- Summit Series design means it’s made for athletic pursuits in harsh environments
Share your thoughts
Returning it already
Just got this jacket today and I'm returning it immediately. Believe me, the picture doesn't do it justice - it looks like a substantial down jacket in the photo, but this is about the thinnest and cheesiest piece of... stuff I've seen in awhile. Been a while since I've purchased North Face gear, and after seeing this jacket it will be a long time before I buy anything else from them. Just sayin'....
I have a north face wind wall triclimate...
I have a north face wind wall triclimate jacket XL. Can you please email me options of northface down jackets that are zip-in comparable?
Hey there, your triclimate jacket will accept a lot of jackets from many different mfg's... the key is to match/compare your fleece jacket zipper from your triclimate with zippers of the jackets you want to zipin... FYI, the Elysium should zipin fine...