Adjustable, extendable, and incredibly carry-able.
- The lightweight X Radial 2.0 frame and foam back panel provide unmatched support and excellent breathability thanks to a perforated frame sheet and a mesh overlay
- Opti Fit technology allows you to measure your torso and then set the pack to fit your body’s dimensions
- Ergonomic shoulder harness and dual-pivot waist belt spread out the pack’s weight (up to 60lbs) while you climb and stride over rocky trails
- The pack extends to provide over 600cu inches (10L) of additional space for long distance trails or expeditions
- Removable top lid can be carried as a lumbar pack for short spur hikes off the main trail
- Lightweight and tough ripstop fabrics and water-resistant zippers prevent passing showers from soaking your dry clothes
- Access through the top lid, side zipper, and through the pack’s bottom sleeping bag compartment ensures you don’t have to unpack and repack every time you need a snack or change of socks
- Several compression straps, one ice-axe or trekking pole strap, and exterior pockets give you countless options for carrying your gear
Share your thoughts
Is it possible to replace the waist...
Is it possible to replace the waist belt?
Can you swap out different sizes of hip...
Can you swap out different sizes of hip belts and shoulder harnesseses on the El Lobo?
they are not detachable, but they are adjustable...