- Community Images
Simple, floorless, lightweight shelter for two people plus gear.
When you're looking to shave weight for ultralight backpacking or thru-hiking in pleasant weather, rely on The North Face Eclipse 2-Person 3-Season Tent. The Eclipse is easy to set up, thanks to its simple pole sleeve, and it features a waterproof breathable tarp that shields you from unexpected weather.
- Super-lightweight, high-tenacity nylon ripstop fabric features a PU coating and silicone finish that sheds water and keeps you and your partner comfortable and dry
- Seams are hot sealed with polyurethane tape to keep water out
- Lightweight, durable, strong DAC Featherlite NSL pole features an aluminum-anodizing process that eliminates the need for toxic chemicals and makes tent-pole production cleaner and more sustainable
- Awning-style door can be set up as a sun shade or used as double side entry
- Interior features space for two people to sleep during warm weather
- Wickedly lightweight 1lb 14oz trail weight
- High-low venting maximizes airflow and prevents condensation while maintaining good coverage
- One simple pole sleeve eliminates the balancing act and allows the Eclipse to set up in a cinch (footprint sold separately)